Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016

The 3rd part of the interview with Nu-Nation (04-29-2016)

If you would like to know how Russians see Europeans and about the metal scene in Russia, you should klick here.

--

Dmitri (b), Alexei (d), Denis (g), Arthur (v), Alex (g,v)
This is Nu-Nation from Russia.
(Source: Facebook.com)

What do you see for yourself in the future as a band? Do you think that you still will make some music in five or ten years like Korn?

Alex: We shell try it.

Because sometimes other things like family and work can take some time.

Alex: I don't know because I don't have children. So I don't know how much time it takes to be together with a son or so. I will always try to find some time for the band. I'm married and my wife supports me. Everyone in our band has his own life. I don't think that I will put a cross on the band when I have children. When it would be hard to go on tour, maybe then. But we will try everything to record music, we should only stop when we don't have any ideas anymore. Like a band which records an album just to earn money, but we don't any coin from our music so it is not our goal to earn money, it is more for our souls. We get some money from iTunes, GooglePlay and selling some merchandise. But the most money comes from our jobs and families.

So you would go crazy if any huge records label like Warner or Roadrunner Records would sign you?

Alex: Of course. We are ready to roll.

Even if you would have that cycle of touring and recording?

Alex: Of course woe would try. Why not?

To come to an end I always ask some random questions. Do you drink tea or cafe in the morning.

Dmitri: Cafe

Denis: Cafe

Alex: I drink water.

Are you straight edge?

Alex: Not really, but I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke marijuana and cigarettes for about five years. But I like to drink water or milk.

Dmitri: He wakes up in the evening. He doesn't have mornings.

Alex: A wake up at 3 pm so... but I don't like cafe and I hate tea. But it doesn't matter.

Do like cats or dogs.

Alex: Dogs.

Denis: Cats of course.

Alexel: Dogs.

Dmitri: Cats.

Arthur: Cats.

Do you sing under the shower.

Alex: I don't sing under the shower.

Arthur: Me nether.

I guess your neighbors would go mad if you would sing or shout.

Alex: Today something funny happened. When we were driving through Germany the customs stopped us. And checked our car and after that we gave them our new album. One girl from the customs asked us who is singing and she was impressed by his vocals.

Do you have any rules on the tour bus? Like no alcohol during a ride or some sort of things?

Alex: No. Everyone of us understands that he should be fit before the show. Afterwards everyone is getting drunk really bad.

… and you drink a lot of milk.

The band members: Monster.

Alex: I drink a lot of Monster Energy and I don't like beer.

I've never seen this beer? Berliner Molle, how is it?

Dmitri: It is good.

Alex: After Russian beer, every German beer is really good. Russian beer tastes like piss... the best one.

That sounds gross. So thank you for the time and the interview.

Alex: Thank you very much. But wait a minute, we will give you a present.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

What i don't understood is actually how you are no longer actually much more smartly-favored than you might be now.

You are so intelligent. You know therefore considerably in terms of this topic, made me personally believe it
from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not interested unless it is something
to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. Always deal with it up!

Anonym hat gesagt…

My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am getting knowledge
every day by reading such fastidious posts.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi there! I could have sworn I?ve visited ths website before but
after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it?s new to me.
Nonetheless, I?m definitely pleased I found it and I?ll be book-marking it and checking
back frequently!